Sometimes we just get stuck. Stuck in a rhythm, a mindset, or a habit and we need that motivation or education to help us over the hurdle. Here are 5 places I draw inspiration from when I need to clear my head, hit reset, and find inspiration.
- bible verses and inspiring quotes (my pinterest words board)
- the great outdoors (walk, hike, ride a bike, have a picnic, play outside, work on a project)
- good and trusted friends or family (talk to someone you love and who loves you back)
- books (biographies, self help, inspiring magazines)
- blog articles (blogs of interest and help in the area you need)